Monday, May 26, 2008

This should be the way to start things off

If a picture means a 1000 words, a video will mean a 1000 pictures. How about a video that one might possibly remember & be inspired for life? I have read motivational books, watch inspirational videos & went for great talk seminars and I realise the best way to motivate oneself is still to go for a motivational & inspirational seminar.

As I was thinking of how can I help to start off you people to embark on your financial freedom journey, I came across one of the most inspirational videos i have ever watched - 'Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams'.




His true, touching & inspiring story really touched & motivated people all there who have read his book, watch his videos and went for his lectures. I hope after watching this video you will be motivated to do something for yourself as well as your loved ones.

As the saying goes 'You only live once, so live it to the fullest'

P.S: His bestseller book 'The Last Lecture' is highlighted on my 'Must Read Now!' at the sidebar, go grab it!

No comments: