Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to earn $5 per day online?

Benjamin Franklin said very well, “a penny saved is a penny earned”. “$5 saved is $5 earned”. How can you save/earn $5 a day? I’m not going to tell you what luxuries or habits to give up, but most of us waste money one way or the other, every single day, whether it’s on Starbucks coffee, fast food lunches, designer clothes and jewelry etc.. I’ll bet you can save $5 a day, probably more, if you took a week and analyzed your expenditures in minute detail.

To find out more on ways to earn $5 per day online, click on the ebook below now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 20k wealth, I find your blog very enriching, and I would like to suggest maybe you should have a tagboard so that people can leave comments and you can interact/share with them your thoughts and ideas. By the way the poll was interesting, I would have chosen 'knowhow' if it wasn't closed.

20kwealth said...

Hi thanks for your valuable feedback. I have added the tagboard for people to leave comments real-time. I have also added a new poll,do check it out, thanks