Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Financial Freedom And Making Money Online Revisited

All this while I have been searching and trying the fastest and easiest way to make money online and eventually attaining financial freedom, but wait! Have I attained it yet? No!? Why?

Ok i do learn a lot in my journey and realise that there are 2 very important things for one to take note, 'Purpose' and 'Now'. You must have a strong purpose to achieve something and that you must know where you are now. Not knowing where you are will not lead you where you desire to go cause you have nowhere to start and will be like a headless chicken, rushing towards anything that seems to go your way.

Another thing I do realise is that there are already so much information on the internet to teach people how to make money and get rich but why are there still so many people in dire pursue of this 'holy grail'? Some of the information are really good advice and strategies but at the end of the day you must take action. Correct, taking action is only half the formula, the other is proven practical experience by the so-called guru or expert to show you exactly how it is done. Doing something the wrong way over and over again is useless if you do not learn from feedbacks.

I will answer one more question before i sum up the important points to take away for this sharing session. Am I making money online? Yes,absolutely! That is what keeps me going:). To achieve my financial freedom, in simple terms, able to support my monthly expenses by residual passive income, I have to first get my 'purpose' and 'now' right and then commit myself to a concrete action plan (having a plan does not guarantee success but not having is worse and a plan can change according to situation).

No comments: