Sunday, January 16, 2011

Is there Magic in creating Wealth?

Recently, I have been fascinated by one of the most popular magicians in the world, Cyril Takayama. He has his own style of magic and really knows how to perform to entertain his audience. Below is a clip from Channel News Asia interview on his views on magic and also lessons we can take away in living our financially free lives.



In my opinion, something is magic when you do not know how it is done but it just does what you want naturally. Looking at things with different perspectives might give you inspiration or motivation to do things differently. For example, if I were to tell you to do something to earn yourself $10/day, you might decide to distribute flyers. If it were $100/day, you might need a office job. How about $1000/day? Got to sell things for profit? $10000/day? Oh my god! this is not possible, some of you, in fact most of the readers might think this way. Yes indeed if you are stuck in your own perspective and do not look from another angle.

I can be almost 100% sure that in Cyril's world, $10000/day might not be even the limit and if you want to know more about magic in creating wealth, do stay tuned for my next post and I welcome any magical wealth creating experiences sharing from u people:)

No comments: