Thursday, May 15, 2008

How do I get started?!

That is a gd question. How I can earn $20K/mth from where I am now? I would assume that you are working now, regardless of profession as the important thing is that you are in the real working world. Nevertheless I have asked myself this question and the most important answer to me is that you MUST believe you can do it. The human mind is such a wonderful thing that believing in and visualising things you want actually win you half the battle. To achieve something, you must set clear & attainable goal like earning $20K/mth so that you can shift your mindset & work towards your goal.

For a start, I present my 4 steps to achieving anything you want

  1. Mindset & Training
  2. Planning & Strategising
  3. Action & Reaction
  4. Refine & Feedback

Each of the step will be touched on with reference resources & examples in my coming posts so that you can go through a informational experience while starting on your own financial freedom journey.

In my next post, I will be covering how I am going to proceed as well as the various sources of income one can expect to know and use to achieve your financial goals.

No comments: