Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's Get Started Now!

How am I going to increase my monthly income to 20K/mth?

Basically there are 4 main sources I am going to use here

  1. As a working professional, I can tap into my own field/expertise to provide service & consultancy to others
  2. As an internet entrepreneur, I will be looking at ways to make money online, be it setting up internet businesses or through internet marketing
  3. As a business founder, I will setting up my own business, be it selling items or providing services to others
  4. As a investor/trader, I will be dealing with investments and trading, in particular unit trusts & forex here. Real estate/property are also considered to be long term investment. Don't worry if you are not familiar as they will be covered later.
The aim here is to identify your own niche through exploring the various sources of income and eventually coming up with a few sources of income to work on. In this way, you can maximise income with minimum effort in the long run.

In my next post, I will going through the pre-journey mindset/training one is required & recommended to have before embarking on this wonderful journey to financial freedom. Do take note that constant training is still required throughout the whole journey so as to focus and reach your goals ultimately.

Thanks for your time and I hope to continue my journey with you soon.

No comments: