Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How do I make money online? An introduction to Internet Marketing

A lot of people have been asking this million dollar question of how to make money online and I must say that there are many ways to do it. One of the most common way is to sell stuffs online, yes one can indeed sell anything online to make money.However, for those people who are serious and committed in doing it, there is actually 3 questions to ask yourself before you start.

  1. Ask yourself why? What is the motivation & drive behind? What are your desired goals?
  2. Now that you have your clear motivation & goal, how are you going to do it?
  3. With your plan & strategy, what are the actions you must take and how to deal with feedback?
Before I move on further, let me highlight the 3 most important reasons for making money online

  1. Low, minimal capital or starting cost (even students or people who don't earn much can start to make money)
  2. Automated ways or systems (you can make money anytime, anywhere with just a PC & internet connection)
  3. The world is your market (you can reach out to at least 1-2 billion internet users to maximise your profit)
Ok let me introduce to you a way I would recommend using to make money online - internet marketing. Many of you might have heard of this term while some not so I would simply put it that internet marketing is a way of reaching out to your customers. There are many ways to do internet marketing but for today I would just stop here for you people to digest and think through what I have just gone through.

Let me share a video titled '3 ways to make money online' by one of the internet marketing experts - Stephen Pierce for you to have a glimpse into the world of internet marketing and also to get you started.



Any feedbacks & comments are welcomed and I hope to share more about internet marketing in my next post, do stay tuned!

No comments: